Monday, June 4, 2007

Self indulgent blog about nothing.

Since I have been in Vegas I have been spending most of my time alone. My job limits my interaction with people and what boundaries work doesn't present-I do. Still making sense of this place, I find myself taking on a very pedestrian role in my personal life. So I people watch, more than usual-which is borderline excessive to begin with. I have come to a very obvious conclusion about Vegas-it is full of freaks.

There are all these things that make this city more odd than others-and I don't think it stems from the obvious, ya know...hookers,the mafia etc.

Riding the bus here is an adventure that I can't even begin to share with you. people party at the bus stops...not people taking the bus,but just random folks..

I have seen people smoking meth from a glass dick, doing bumps off a switchblade, drinking beer until they vomit...people talking to cars, running down the street playing newspaper vending machines like bongos...I have met asian cooks named charlie...sat next to yacked out jesus freaks...I have watched a deaf sanitation man get really mad about....well...something...I had a man sit next next to me and I couldn't tell if he had the shakes or was jerking off, at any rate when he finished the twitching he held his hands as if they were paws and he was a dog begging...for the entire bus ride.

and then there is me...floating out there among the flotsam and jetsom. When I ride the bus to work sun shadows the mountains and the panorama seems like a watercolor rendering of the skyline...the only thing that makes it all come back to reality is the Stratosphere Hotel...which rides the skyline like a huge cock.

oh and I need cock. just throwing that out there.

No comments: